Mark your calendars as the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus is stopping in at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI, May 3-6, 2013.
The foundation is set and the rising anticipation of high-energy, high-jinx and hilarity is ready to be transported by colorful circus machinery and unleashed from shipping crates right before the audience’s eyes!
Andre McClain, Ringmaster and America’s favorite cowboy takes the Ringling Bros. reins and accompanied by his horse Comanche, leads his Built To Amaze! funny and mischievous sidekicks, to construct The Greatest Show On Earth.
A fantastic design with more than 110 of the world’s best performers representing 17 countries along with 95 exotic and domestic animals will be assembled, creating never-before-seen heart pounding performances.
· Ringling Bros. is thrilled to introduce nine-time international award winning comedic animal presenting duo Alex and Irina Emelin of Russia.
· Also new to Ringling Bros. is the Tower Tumblers, a troupe of competitive aerial athletes from the Ukraine who launch themselves from trampolines to scale, repel and pass through a three-story high translucent tower.
· Ringling Bros. brings a spirited and fiery competition of basketball with the next generation of whirling unicyclists, the legendary King Charles Troupe hailing from New York City!
ARRIVE EARLY FOR FREE PRE-SHOW FUN:
· Ringling Bros. Built To Amaze! opens one hour before the show begins with the All-Access Pre-show where everyone is invited to join the fun and meet the Built To Amaze! international cast of performers as they prepare for the show.
· Audiences can:
o Pick up some hip dance moves during the dance party,
o Try on custom designed costumes,
o Learn circus skills like juggling from the famous Ringling Bros. Clown Alley and;
o Even have the opportunity to witness and win a one of a kind masterpiece created by Asia, Ringling Bros. very own painting pachyderm!
· During the All-Access Pre-show, the Ringling Bros.® Ringling Girls and Barnum B-Boys encourage kids to participate in a tug-of- war and kick off what will soon become an insane battle of girl power versus boy power in Built To Amaze!
NEW ACTS THIS YEAR:
TABA & TIGERS
· Tabayara, standing fearless inside the tiger arena, eye to eye with 13 ferocious exotic big cats, creates a thrilling display of absolute amazement between a man and his tigers.
· In Built To Amaze, Tabayara presents a remarkable new element as four tigers, each poised with just one razor sharp claw on a spindle and using their hind legs rotate in perfect unison.
· Tabayara and these mighty tigers jump, roar and dance, and have the audience on the edge of their seats.
KING CHARLES TROUPE
· The King Charles Troupe was first featured in 1969 by Ringling Bros. producer Irvin Feld, grandfather of producers Nicole Feld and Alana Feld. Now a new generation of producer and performer has come together again.
· The King Charles Troupe is made up of twelve basketball players present a continuous, whirling display of one-wheeled excitement while perilously perched on unicycles, some towering more than ten feet in the air!
· Audiences will be astounded at the King Charles troupe’s agility and balance as each team dribbles, passes, shoots and weaves their way with outrageous skill and high-speed comedic antics in the wackiest game of b-ball ever played.
--GET YOUR TICKETS NOW--
Tickets are now online for the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey: Built to Amaze! show stopping in at the Dunkin' Donuts Center on May 3-6th. Tickets are $25, $35, $65, $95, and can be purchased online through this link -- http://www.ringling.com/TourSchedule.aspx?action=details&engagementId=105945.
So, what are you waiting for? Order your tickets now for this year's Built to Amaze! show, by the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus. This is a show not to be missed!
Two (2) lucky readers, will each win a family 4-pack of tickets to the opening night show, May 3rd show, to attend with their family. To enter this fun giveaway, please complete the entries on the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was given a family pack of tickets to attend the show, so that I can share an honest and thorough review of the show. The views I share are mine and mine alone.