And, the winner is:
With Mother's Day almost here, I wanted to share a new company that will be launching soon (May 4th to be exact). But, right now, they are running beta testing and offering some great deals/steals just in time for Mother's Day. Paper Coterie is offering 50% off on all products through April 30th. To take advantage of this offer, use the code, "BETALEMONADE" during checkout. Click here now to see some of the wonderful Mother's Day gift giving products.
Paper Coterie sent me a handful of product samples so that I could see the quality of product they were offering. And, boy was I impressed! The stationary and packaging alone felt and looked rich and sophisticated. It felt like something I would receive with a wedding invitation or stationary package -- it was that high quality. And, the products could stand alone -- they were top of the line and durable. Each product makes a keepsake that will be treasured for years to come, and would look lovely displayed on a coffee table or shelf. I especially loved the photo books and easels. Instead of ordering prints of your favorite photos to add to a photo album, now you can display and switch them up with the sturdy cardboard easel available at Paper Coterie.
Take a look at some of the other products Paper Coterie is offering:
Now, after seeing all of the above, don't tell me you can't think of something to buy your mother this Mother's Day! And, with the fabulous 50% off special, what are you waiting for.
I recently received the personalized growth chart for Savannah and is heavy-duty and looks great up in her room. This will come in handy for many years to come. And, with Grandparents Day and Father's Day around the corner, make sure to bookmark Paper Coterie for all your stationary and personalized gift needs.
And, don't forget to stop back on May 9th, when I will be interviewing Melisa Jeffers from Paper Coterie in my Spotlight on Mommy Monday posts.
Now, one lucky Inspired by Savannah reader has a chance to win a coupon code valid for any item at the Paper Coterie store. To enter, please complete the MANDATORY ENTRY first, and then as many EXTRA ENTRIES as you like. Make sure you include your email address with each comment, so that I can contact you if you are the winner.
Head on over to Paper Coterie and let me know what you would buy if you won the coupon code.
(Please leave separate entries for each, along with your email address)
1) Subscribe to my blog via email (2 entries)
2) Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
3) Enter any of my other giveaways, leaving a comment with the name of the giveaway (1entry per giveaway entered)
4) Blog about this giveaway. It must include a link to this specific post, as well as a link to my blog, http://ctmomreviews.blogspot.com/. (In your comment, please leave a link directly to your post – 5 Entries)
5) Follow me on Twitter (1entry)
6) Tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per tweet, per day; please include link to tweet in comment below)
Enter to #win an item of your choice from Paper Coterie @rmccoy1234 http://ctmomreviews.blogspot.com/ #giveaway (Ends 5/13)
7) Like my Inspired by Savannah Facebook Fan Page! Please include your Facebook name with your entry, so I can follow you back. (4 entries)
8) Follow my blog via Networked Blogs (3 entries)
9) Vote for me on picket fence blogs (See button on right side of blog -- One entry per vote, per day)
Open to US residents only. Giveaway ends on May 13, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. I will then use Random.org to choose a winner. Winner will have 48 hrs. to respond to my email to claim prize. If I don't hear back from selected winner, I will draw another winner
Disclosure: I was sent samples from Paper Coterie in order to write up an honest review. The views above are mine and mine alone.