So, what makes the Luma Comfort HC12W Humidifier so wonderful, and why can't I stop raving about it? Just look at these features, which are all pro's in my book:
- It is energy efficient, making it perfect for those who are cautious about running too many devices that eat up electricity in their home.
- It is so quiet -- Once on, it is near silent in operation. You'll forget that it is on. My oldest daughter is a light sleeper and the other humidifiers we used to run in her room would keep her awake at night with their loud motors or whistling sounds. She doesn't even know the Luma Comfort humidifier is running when we use it in her room.
- Notifies you that the water level is low by making a chiming/beeping sound
- Comes with a remote so that you can turn and on and off without having to actually go to the humidifier to do so.
- A single tank fill will last for up to 45 hours
- Easy to transport -- It is not heavy or clunky, making it easy to move from room to room
- Blends in with home decor -- It looks like a fancy vase or accent piece, and will go with your room's style.
- Doesn't take up a lot of space -- This humidifier can fit perfectly in a corner, on a table top when set up to run as such, or even placed next to a fireplace or wood stove. Wherever you place this humidifier you don't have to worry about losing valuable free space due to a clunky or oversized device
- So easy to operate -- My husband was able to figure out how to set up and run this humidifier right out of the box.
- Ability to set the mist settings (8 levels in total) from low to high with either the remote or by pushing the water mark button on the Luma comfort humidifier itself.
- Easy to clean and store -- When not in use, and you wipe this humidifier clean without having to fuss with small nooks and crannies that if left wet could breed mold, etc.
- Uses ultrasonic technology to create a micro-fine mist.
- Provides moisture in a room up to 650 sq. feet by spreading the mist out into the whole room and not just into the air above the humidifier
- Comes with three attachments to adjust the height depending on your need -- either floor use, table top, etc.
This is what's included in the box...
And, this is what the Luma Comfort HC12W Cool Mist Humidifier can look like when using one of the three included attachments to adjust its height...
For tabletop use using the smallest attachment (small)
using the second medium attachment - midsize level
Using the third attachment and longest - full size
Out of everything listed above, I have to say my top three favorite features of the Luma Comfort HC12W Humidifier are as follows....
I was drawn to the Luma Comfort HC12W Humidifier not just because we are a family who relies on humidifiers year round to add moisture to the air, but also that it was unique in how it looked. At first glance you may take the Luma Comfort HC12W Humidifier for a large decorative vase or fancy home decor.
This past Thanksgiving when family and friends came to visit, I had the Luma Comfort humidifier in the corner of the living room. It wasn't turned on, so they didn't the moisture coming out of it. A few family members commented on how lovely the vase looked, while another asked what it was. We played a little guessing game, and no one was able to guess right. When they found out it was a humidifier, they had to have me demo it for them, to prove it. Besides the "wow" or "how cool" I heard, everyone agreed that this was the best humidifier they have ever seen. They couldn't get over how quiet it was and how fast it started working. And, for the rest of the day, I had this ultrasonic cool mist humidifier running and it kept the air moist and all of us who are prone to dryness and even headaches due to the heat being or from going from the cold outside back indoors, feeling great.
If you find you and your family suffer from frequent head colds, sinusitis, nosebleeds caused by dry nasal passages and membranes, dry, cracked skin especially during the cold winter months and even snoring, then you really need to be using a humidifier in your home. A humidifier can help bring relief to all these and other health problems you may experience, simply by adding much needed moisture into the air. And, not that the cold and flu season is upon us, and kids seem to be coming down with something left and right, a humidifier is a much for families to help provide relief both day and night, and make everyone suffering from congestion, dryness, etc. feel much better.
I know this may seem silly, but I can see this ultrasonic cool mist humidifier being a perfect gift to give during the holidays. Who wouldn't want the gift of better health and overall positive mood? While a humidifier is not a cure all for our ailments, it does help provide relief. And, after having been using the Luma Comfort HC12W Humidifier for about a month now, I have experienced firsthand why this humidifier will have everyone who sees it saying "I want that", not just because it looks cool and different, but for the many features it offers. Like I said in the beginning, I have been trying to find a negative thing about this humidifier, but can't. It has exceeded my expectations and works better than any humidifier I have owned. If you know a family member or friend who is always complaining of dryness in their house during the winter months or experiences a lot of head colds and sinus issues, why not surprise them with the Luma Comfort HC12W Humidifier this holiday season. They will thank you time and again for helping bring relief, while also adding a fun talking point for when family and friends come to visit and see the Luma Comfort HC12W Humidifier in their home. Everyone will wonder what it is, and want to see how it works. Then, they will be wanting one for themselves. :-)
Disclosure: I was sent a sample from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. All views shared are mine and mine alone.