It’s 2013! - So start the new year by ensuring that you and your loved ones are as healthy as possible! To help you on your journey, PartnersHub has teamed up with Dr. Sloan Teeple and his wife Susan to help educate people on the effects of Low Testosterone in men.
The Teeples personally struggled with some inexplicable health and relationship problems, until Dr. Teeple had his blood tested. At just 33 years old - he found out that he had the testosterone level of an eighty-year-old man! Simply knowing this helped him get his “T” back on track... and restore his health, mood, relationship, and vitality!
Quick STATS on Low “T”
- Low Testosterone affects over 40% of men over 45 years old.
- Only 5% of these men will be diagnosed.
- Low Testosterone is nearly 100% curable.
Symptoms of having Low “T”
- Loss of Sexual Desire
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Poor Concentration
Bottom line: A healthy testosterone level can be the key to supercharging your relationship, health, and sex life.
To get the word out, Dr. Teeple created Teeple's Testosterone Test blog app! Take the test to see if you or your partner are at-risk for having Low “T” - and the test will generate an action plan filled with tips for boosting your Testosterone! "
- Teeple's Testosterone Test! This test will help determine if you or a loved one is at risk for having low testosterone. Take it and find out! Now is the time to get started on the road to the healthiest years of your life.
- Top 10 Health Tips! Awesomely useful date night, relationship, nutrition and fitness tips to take your “T” to the next level and supercharge your health.
- Get Social! Tweet with the #TeeplesTest hashtag to spread awareness!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post. The sponsor is fulfilling the giveaway, and I am merely hosting the giveaway on my site.