Babiators protect your child's eyes at a critical time – Babiators’ lenses offer 100% protection from UVA and UVB rays.
Why should we be concerned about protecting our children’s eyes from UV exposure?
"Children’s sensitive skin needs sunscreen to limit dangerous UV exposure and their eyes need protection too. Here are the facts:
- When compared to adult’s eyes, children’s eyes have fewer natural protections against UV exposure, making them more likely to be damaged.
- The more time you spend outdoors, the more susceptible you are to sun damage. Published scientific research concludes that up to 50% of lifetime UV ray exposure may occur by age 18, so it’s imperative that we protect our children’s eyes now!
- According to Dr. J. Keller Wortham, a physician with Optimum Wellness Family Medical Group in Los Angeles, excessive exposure to the sun during daily activities can contribute to cataract formation, macular degeneration, pinguecula and pterygium (growth on the eye's surface), photokeratitis (snow blindness), and skin cancer on the eyelids. Those are a lot of big words, but the bottom line is this: protecting your children's eyes is critical.
- The EPA recommends you wear sunglasses even on days with a low UV index!
When it’s bright outside, adults wear sunglasses – our children should do the same!
For more information on how children’s eyes are different from adults’ eyes, and why UV protection is especially important for children, click here.
For more information about the UV Index, check out this document published by the EPA."
Why I love Babiators -- and, you will, too:
1) They are safe -- I don't know about you, but both my daughters still like to put things in their mouths. So, I need to make sure I keep an eye on them at all times, especially when it comes to their toys and new products. The sunglasses are made just for kids in mind with a flexible rubber frame design and top quality 100% UVA and UVB protection lenses that are also impact and shatter-resistant.
2) Durable -- If my girls are not putting things in their mouths, then they are dropping them on the floor. I can't tell you how many toys I go to Toy Heaven each day, after they are dropped and broken. But, not to worry with the Babiators sunglasses, as they are oh so durable with their flexible rubber frames, which prevent permanent damage from bending and twisting, and even sitting on.
3) Made to fit -- I have spent upwards of $20-$30 on sunglasses for the girls, because they claimed to fit and stay put on a child's face. But, once I got them home and tried them out with Savannah and Arabella, I was disappointed, as they didn't stay put. Babiators come in two sizes (Ages 0-3 and Ages 3-7+), in addition to ten fun colors for both girls and girls to enjoy. Now you would think that with only offering two size options that these glasses wouldn't work well with a different face sizes of toddlers and infants. I have a difficult time in finding glasses for Savannah especially, as she has a tiny face. But, once I put these sunglasses on her and had her nod her head up and down, I couldn't believe how they stayed in place. And, then I tried the same pair with Arabella, who is 15 months younger than her, and they fit as if they were made for her, too. :-)
4) Lifetime Guarantee -- And, if the durability and safety features of these sunglasses were not enough to make you want to run out and grab a pair, the folks at Babiators, have sweetened the deal even more by offering an amazing Lost and Found guarantee --
"We’re pretty darn sure your Babiators won’t break, and we believe that protecting kids’ eyes is too important to overlook simply because sunglasses might get lost. That’s why if a child's Babiators are lost or broken, we will replace them!"
Yes, you read that right -- they will replace them free of charge if you lose or break these sunglasses. To take advantage of this protection guarantee, you simply register on their website. To find out more about this guarantee, click here -- http://www.babiators.com/guarantee.
Like the hit 80's song goes, "The Future Looks Bright -- You Gotta Wear Shades." If we can sport sunglasses year round, indoors and out, why can't our little ones be styling too, with a pair of Babiators? Not only will these rockin' sunglasses protect their delicate eyes from harmful UV-rays, but they will also add to your child's great sense of style. :-) Just look at Savannah and Arabella showing off their Princess Pink and Wicked White Babiators:
After I took the photos, I noticed that they had matched their pajamas to the glasses -- showing me that they have an eye for style. :-)
So, if you had not had luck finding sunglasses that not only protect your little one's eye from the harmful UV rays, but will stay put, then you have to check out the selection of Babiators, which retail for only $19.99 each.
Click here to order a pair (or two) of Babiators for your child today - http://www.babiators.com/.
At only $19.99 and their amazing guarantee/replacement program, you can go wrong with this investment, which will not only protect your little one's delicate eyes, but also make them look even cuter when they are sporting these colorful sunglasses. :-)
One lucky reader will win a pair of Babiators (The winner can choose 1 pair of any style/color that is available on the Babiators website) for their child, or to give as a gift. To enter, please complete the entries on the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was sent samples from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. The views above are mine and mine alone.