Have you tried the new products from Chobani? Recently, they announced the following new products that would be hitting store shelves this month:
– Chobani Bite: A perfectly portioned, crave-worthy snack that hits the spot.
– Chobani Champions Tubes: Greek low-fat yogurt blended with real fruit available in grab-and-go tubes for kids to enjoy wherever they go.
– Chobani Flip: Authentic strained Greek yogurt paired with crunchy mix-ins let you flip and create your perfect mix.
– New 6oz. Chobani Flavors: Countlessly requested fan-favorites, Pear and Banana.
I recently had the opportunity to try out the two new Chobani Flip yogurt flavors in Vanilla Chocolate Raspberry and Honey Banana flavors with my family, and they were a hit. We have been fans of Chobani since they were introduced in stores, and love how great this Greek yogurt tastes. As a mom, I love how they offer products for both children and adults to enjoy. If you were to look in our refrigerator right now, you would see an entire shelf dedicated to Chobani yogurt. While the girls love Chobani Champions, which is made up of Greek low-fat yogurt and real fruit, it makes for a great snack mid morning or in the afternoon. Even though my oldest daughter, Savannah, is a picky eater, she loves all the Chobani products I have tried with her - including the new Chobani flip yogurt flavors. Note: Chobani flip also comes in the following flavors
- Vanilla Golden Crunch™ — Vanilla non-fat yogurt with cornflakes, honey oats and pecans
- Key Lime Crumble™ — Key Lime low-fat yogurt with graham crumble and white chocolate
- Strawberry Sunrise™ — Strawberry non-fat yogurt with honey oats
- Almond Coco Loco™ — Coconut low-fat yogurt with dark chocolate and sliced toasted almonds.
As a busy mom on the go, who sometimes doesn't have time to sit down and have a healthy breakfast or lunch, I love how I can grab these Chobani Flip yogurts. And, they fit great in the cooler bag, in case I have to bring snacks for on the go. While the girls love to have me pour the mix in crunches or fruit into the yogurt and mix it all together, I preferred to scoop up the authentic strained Greek yogurt and dip it in the flip cup for a sweet treat. Out of the two flavors I was sent from the folks at Chobani to review, Vanilla Chocolate Raspberry and Honey Banana, I have to say my favorite was the honey banana. The combination of the sweetness of the honey and bananas, mixed with the Greek yogurt, made a yummy treat. It tastes so good, you would think that it wouldn't be healthy for you -- but, it is -- which I love!!! :-) And, go figure, my daughters and husband preferred the vanilla chocolate raspberry. My husband is a fan of raspberry, while the girls, like their Mommy, love chocolate. They especially loved the crunchy pieces of chocolate, which melted in their mouth. This is one snack I don't mind have the girls ask for more. :-)
So, if your family is a fan of the Chobani brand, or wants to try some great new Greek yogurt products for 2013, why not pick up the Chobani Flip yogurt cups, or other new products from Chobani the next time you head to the market. They make for a great lunch box snack for both children and adults, and are great for busy moms looking for a delicious snack that can enjoyed on the go, or when you don't have time to sit down and enjoy a meal.
Disclosure: I was sent samples from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. The views above are mine and mine alone.