Features of NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer®:
1. Kills 99.99% of germs - Lab tests show NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® kills 99.99% of many common disease causing germs. – see Nozin Research here
2. Clinically proven: At US testing centers specializing in antimicrobial and personal care product testing with results interpretation. All studies are statistically designed using Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) to ensure FDA/EPA regulatory compliance and market success.
3. Nozin lasts up to 8 hours
4. Pleasant citrus scent from orange oil
5. Easy to use – have you seen our POPswabs™? Easy to use and easy to pop into a purse or backpack or carry-on, the Nozin POPswabs are pre-filled ampules that are ready to pop and swab!
6. All Natural, Zinc-free & Gluten Free – Backed by years of research, the Nasal Sanitizer® solution is made from a patented formula of the highest grade ethyl alcohol, “mother nature’s disinfectant”, and natural plant-based moisturizing compounds including jojoba and Vitamin E that are rich in healthy antioxidants. More NOZIN® product and ingredient information.
7. Protects the Nose – The nose is a primary portal of entry for infectious germs into your body. Now, NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic is specially formulated to help protect this vulnerable facial area.
8. Highly effective, Safe & No Prescription Needed – No prescription is necessary. NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® is safe and effective when used as directed and can be used daily. Many doctors recommend the regular use of the product. See what The Doctors on CBS had to say about Nozin!
9. Part of Your Hygiene Routine – If you are concerned about exposure to harmful germs you should consider using this product as part of your regular hygiene for you and your family (see “Lesson in Hygiene” by Dr. Richard Bailey). Our scientists invented NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® in part to help improve the hygiene of their own families. The product is also ideal for students, office workers and anyone exposed to crowds. Health conscious people, such as those who use saline nasal rinses and neti pots, can find NOZIN an easy way to boost their defense while on the go, just as we may use hand sanitizers when soap and water are not available. Also, take a look at reviews and comments of some customers.
10. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF INFECTION! Nozin is your secret weapon of protection – Become a Nozin Ninja and check out our video on the blog!
Usually I don’t get colds, but having been in the hospital recently giving birth to our 2nd daughter, I ended up not only bringing home baby, but also a cold. So, for the past few days I had the opportunity to use NOZIN Nasal Sanitizer firsthand. In the past, when I resorted to nasal sprays or the use of the neti pot, I really didn’t find “true” relief of my symptoms. And, if I used a nasal spray for more than 2-3 days, I noticed my nasal passages would dry out faster, and in turn, I would use more product to lubricate the area, only making it worse.
But, with NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer®, I really did see an improvement of my symptoms, and the product was easy to use. Now on day 5 of using NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer®, my nasal passage are well lubricated, and I haven’t woken up congested or feeling dried out.
I will definitely be using NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® going forward for daily use, as well as increase use once my seasonal allergies kick in and I find myself needing to cleanse my nasal passages from allergens. If you are prone to allergies or come into contact with nasal irritating debris in the workplace, why not pick up a bottle of NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® today and store in your purse or desk. You never know when you will need nasal relief, and NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® will get the job done at the very first spray!
Available for purchase at Walgreens and other major retailers! In addition, make sure to print out the following coupon before heading to your nearest retailer.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample from Nozin in order to write up an honest review. The views above are mine and mine alone.