"When celebrating Easter, nearly two-in-five (39 percent) people say that chocolate and candies are essential to the holiday ¹.
Hershey continues to lead the season by offering spring-inspired and brightly packaged candies that will excite and delight consumers."
Candy has always been a weakness of mine, especially chocolate. And, when holidays like Easter roll around, I find myself hitting up the candy aisles at the supermarket and retail stores first, just to check out new candy flavors and popular seasonal offers from brands like Hershey. And, this Easter season, Hershey is definitely not disappointing.
Where are my Cadbury Creme Egg fans? I had you at Cadbury, right? Well, this year you will find Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs Assortment bags on store shelves. This assortment bag, which is only $3.50 for a 4.4 oz bag, is perfect for people like me who can't decide on which creme egg to eat, as it contains Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs and Cadbury Mini Caramel Eggs.
Next to Candbury Creme eggs, Reese's are my next favorite. So, when I heard Hershey was coming out with a new Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg for Easter, I couldn't wait to try it. I was happy to see that this new creme egg is available for purchase as an individual egg and in a 5-pack.
Peanut butter fanatics like myself will go crazy for this new creme egg that will have you licking your lips and rolling your tongue over the roof of your mouth to make sure you get every last bit of of this rich and creamy peanut butter creme egg. Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering just thinking about the Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg. It really is a must try this Easter. I, for one, have already stocked up on these creme eggs as I have found they are a hit and are flying off the shelves. I don't want to find myself craving one and not being able to find in stores. So, I have a secret stash just for me. Shh, don't tell! :-)
Who says Easter is just for kids? I, for, one thinks adults should be able to put out a basket and have the Easter bunny leave them some tasty treats. So, when you are shopping for your child's Easter basket this year, make a point to pick up some tasty chocolates and candies from Hershey for yourself, as you deserve a tasty treat, too. Leave it Hershey to satisfy any sweet tooth with their amazing Easter offering.
Check out the Easter line up of candy from the Hershey Company, available while supplies last at retailers nationwide (unless otherwise noted)...
- Hershey-Ets Pastel Cane – This Easter, grab a Hershey-Ets Pastel Cane or two when building festive and fun Easter baskets! These cheerful candy coated milk chocolates are available in two colors making them the perfect basket-inspired treats for boys and girls. Available in 1.4-oz cane (SRP $1.00)
- Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans Cane – You can now enjoy Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans’ vibrant Easter colors outside the candy dish and in a fun cane, sure to stand out in your Easter basket. Available in 1.4-oz cane (SRP $1.00)
- Kisses Deluxe Easter Bunny Gift Box – These hazelnut-filled Kisses Deluxe Candies displayed in a bunny-shaped box make for the perfect Easter gift for that special bunny in your life. Available in 4.63-oz. box (SRP $7.99)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny –Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunny is here to help spread the fresh feeling of spring with its creamy Reese’s signature peanut butter filling making for a great Easter Basket stuffer for Reese’s fanatics. Available in 1.2-oz. package (SRP $1.00)
- Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs Assortment – Having trouble picking your favorite Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs? Worry no more with Cadbury Mini Crème Egg Assortment, including Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs and Cadbury Mini Caramel Eggs. Enjoy the delicious crème egg taste now and save some for later. Available in 4.4-oz. bag (SRP $3.50)
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs – These creamy marshmallow filled eggs covered in smooth milk chocolate will make every bunny happy. Available in 3.9-oz. and 5.4-oz. bags (SRP $4.39)
- Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs King Size – A must-have this Easter season got itself a makeover in a BIG way. A classic fan favorite, Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, is now available in a delicious white crème. Available in 2.4-oz. bag (SRP $1.88)
- *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg – An Easter favorite comes to life this season with the Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg. This three dimensional egg is filled with Reese’s signature Peanut Butter, covered in creamy milk chocolate making it a great Easter basket addition. Available in 1.2- oz. egg (SRP $0.74)
- *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg 5 Pack – This multi- pack allows you to enjoy a 3-D egg filled with Reese’s signature peanut butter dipped in a creamy milk chocolate now and save the rest for another time. Available in 6-oz. package (SRP $3.48)
- *Exclusively Sold at Walmart* Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs - A reinvented fan favorite hits shelves this Easter. Reese’s White Peanut Butter Eggs provide the sweet taste of Reese’s signature peanut butter, dipped in a delicious white crème. Available in 10.8-oz. bag (SRP $4.39)
- *Exclusively Sold at Target* Cadbury Chocolate Crunch & Crème Mini Eggs – This Easter season, a new tasty addition comes to the Cadbury Mini Crème Egg flavors, Chocolate Crunch & Crème. These mini treats make great toppers to cupcakes or crafts with your kids. Available in 9-oz. bag (SRP $4.39)
- *Exclusively Sold at Target* Reese’s Gold Eggs - Be sure to find the Golden Egg this Easter with Reese’s Gold Eggs. The eye catching foils will make finding them in your Easter egg hunt even sweeter. Available in 10-oz. bag (SRP $4.39) Classic Easter Favorites
- Cadbury Crème Egg – A rich milk chocolate shell of Cadbury Crème Egg holds the creamy goodness every bunny is hunting for this spring. Don’t forget this Easter basket staple. Available in a 1.2-oz. egg (SRP $0.94)
- Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies – A classic Easter dessert now comes bite- sized. Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Candies capture the taste of carrot cake in just one candy. Now available nationally in 7-oz. and 9-oz. bags (SRP $4.39)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg – Reese’s signature peanut butter is transformed into an egg shape and dipped into creamy milk chocolate to create the ultimate Easter treat. Available as 1.2-oz. egg (SRP $0.92)
Decisions, decisions...which of the delectable Hershey treats to try first. When it comes to filling the plastic eggs to hide in the yard for my girls, I make a point to pick up Hershey's Kisses candies as they fit perfectly in the eggs, and 9 oz bags fills enough eggs to hide, with a couple handfuls of Hershey's Kisses left for me to stash and enjoy. :-)
Come on, don't tell me you don't do the same thing -- buy candy that you like just so that you can enjoy the leftover pieces. We all do it...and there is no crime in it. Well, maybe we pay for in with an expanding waistline. But, if you enjoy in moderation, there shouldn't be a problem. :-)
With Easter fast approaching don't delay in picking up your favorite Hershey candies to fill your child's basket with.
Be sure to pick up some of the new Easter sweets to fill your candy dishes with and serve up to family and friends who will be stopping by for Easter dinner. Everyone will love sampling these delicious candies and chocolates, as they find new favorites, like I have. Ahh, I can' t get enough of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Egg. They have become my weakness. Heck you only live once, so why not enjoy great tasting chocolate like that of Hershey. I can't wait to hear what tasty Hershey candy you have sampled and can't get enough of this Easter season. So, share away! :-)
For more Easter product information and creative ideas to celebrate this spring, visit www.Hersheylands.com. And, don’t forget to check out the Reese’s Locator Tool to see where you can pick up the classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs near you. I bookmarked this link into my phone to make it easier in finding Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs when out and about.
Stay up-to-date on all things related to Hershey including new product additions, seasonal offers, and more by following their social media channels below...
About The Hershey Company:
The Hershey Company, headquartered in Hershey, Pa., is a global confectionery leader known for bringing goodness to the world through its chocolate, sweets, mints and other great-tasting snacks. Hershey has approximately 18,000 employees around the world who work every day to deliver delicious, quality products. The company has more than 80 brands around the world that drive more than $7.4 billion in annual revenues, including such iconic brand names as Hershey's, Reese's, Hershey's Kisses, Jolly Rancher, Ice Breakers and Brookside. Building on its core business, Hershey is expanding its portfolio to include a broader range of delicious snacks. The company remains focused on growing its presence in key international markets while continuing to extend its competitive advantage in North America.
At Hershey, goodness has always been about more than delicious products. For more than 120 years, Hershey has been committed to operating fairly, ethically and sustainably. Hershey founder, Milton Hershey, created the Milton Hershey School in 1909 and since then the company has focused on giving underserved children the skills and support they need to be successful. Today, the company continues this social purpose through 'Nourishing Minds,' a global initiative that provides basic nutrition to help children learn and grow. From neighborhoods across the United States to the streets of Shanghai and Mumbai and villages of West Africa, our goal is to nourish one million minds by 2020.
Disclosure: I was sent samples from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. All views shared are mine and mine alone.