RACE INTO THE NEWEST BLAZE ADVENTURES!
Available on DVD
My daughter Bella was so excited when you got to preview to the upcoming Blaze and the Monster Machines: Race Into VelocityVille DVD prior to its release next week, as she is a huge fan of this popular animated series on Nickelodeon. Ever since the first episode, she has been hooked, and has made a point to ask for anything Blaze and the Monster Machines related -- books, DVDs, clothes, etc. Just like Savannah is a huge fan of Paw Patrol, and lives and breathes that show, Bella does the same with this show. If you haven't heard about this show, give Bella 5 minutes and she will talk your ear off about the show and get your caught up on what you have missed. :-)
Next week fans of the Blaze and the Monster Machines series will definitely want to pick up the new 'Blaze and the Monster Machines: Welcome to VelocityVille' , which contains 6 full-length episodes from the popular series. With over 140 minutes of content including a bonus episode, fans will be able to get their Blaze and the Monster Machines fix whenever they want to -- at home, in the car and even at the grandparents house.
Bella has already watched this DVD over a dozen times, and I don't see her stopping anytime soon. She loves all the episodes, so don't ask her to choose a favorite, as she will list them all. :-) They all get two thumbs up! :-)
Here is more about this upcoming DVD release...
"Blaze and AJ head to the racing town of VelocityVille in Blaze and the Monster Machines: Race Into VelocityVille, a brand-new collection of high-octane adventures, featuring Blaze as a racecar and guest voice appearances from superstar racecar drivers Danica Patrick, Jimmie Johnson, Chase Elliott and Kasey Kahne. With two bonus episodes, this six-episode Blaze and the Monster Machines DVD features all areas of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and an energy-packed thrill-ride in every episode. Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Blaze and the Monster Machines: Race Into VelocityVille races onto DVD on February 14, for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
Blaze and the Monster Machines: Race Into VelocityVille DVD includes:
- Race Car Blaze - Blaze and AJ travel with their friend Swoops to VelocityVille, a town full of race cars that love to go fast. A car named Speedrick puts locks on the tires of other cars so they are stopped in their tracks, forcing Blaze to transform into a sleek and aerodynamic racecar to free his new friends.
- Race to Eagle Rock - Blaze brings all of his monster truck pals to VelocityVille for a wild race to the top of Eagle Rock. After they all transform into race cars with supercharged engines, they have to find a way to avoid Crusher's attempts to slow them down.
- Sky Track - Swoops the helicopter loses his rotor and can't fly. It's up to Blaze and AJ to retrieve the runaway rotor by flying up onto The Sky Track, an amazing course that weaves through the clouds.
- The Wishing Wheel - Blaze, AJ, and Stripes are searching for the Wishing Wheel, a magical treasure that will grant a wish for one lucky racecar. With chomping, stomping, and slithering obstacles at every turn, Blaze and his friends find it hard to stay on track.
- The Hundred Mile Race - *Bonus Episode* - Racecar Blaze is back in VelocityVille to compete in the longest race ever, the Hundred Mile Race. Joined by his new racecar pals, Blaze will cross deserts, swamps, and caves on his way to the far-off finish line. His rival Crusher is in the race too, and will do anything to slow Blaze and his pals down.
- The Polar Derby - *Bonus Episode* - Swoops flies Blaze and AJ to VelocityVille for the Polar Derby, a wintry race through the snow. Blaze and his monster machine pals all become racecars for a chance to win the Ice Trophy. The race really heats up when racecar Crusher tries to knock Blaze and his friends off-course. "
Blaze and the Monster Machines: Race Into VelocityVille Fast Facts:
Catalog: 59183366000 (US); 59183367000 (CAN)
Running Time: 132 Minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital & Spanish and French Dolby Stereo
S.R.P. $14.99 US, $15.99 CAN
Nickelodeon, now in its 37th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon's U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC's home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.
Disclosure: I was sent a review copy from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. All views shared are mine and mine alone.