Disclosure: I was sent a sample from the vendor in order to review. However, all views shared are mine and mine alone.
THE PAW PATROL IS ALWAYS READY FOR A RESCUE
IN THESE EXCITING ATHLETIC ADVENTURES
If you have young children, then you probably know about Paw Patrol. My oldest daughter, Savannah, has been a fan of Paw Patrol since this popular animated series on Nickelodeon began. And, she shows off her love of these cute pups each and every day, with the licensed Paw Patrol clothing she wears out and about and to bed, or when she is toting around one of countless toys or plush, from her evergrowing Paw Patrol toy collection.
A couple weeks ago we celebrated Savannah's 6th b-day, and she was so excited to find many of her friends gave her Paw Patrol gifts, as they, too, know just how much she loves Paw Patrol. And, when the party was over, Savannah and a handful of her friends headed back to our house to watch the upcoming Paw Patrol: Sports Day! DVD which we arrived earlier in the day in the mail to review. What a great ending to a perfect birthday she said, as she and all her friends were all smiles watching this upcoming DVD release.
Here is more about this upcoming Paw Patrol DVD, that will be a must have for all Paw Patrol fans...
"The PAW Patrol pups know how to mix fun and responsibility in this new DVD, PAW Patrol: Sports Day! available on August 2! Everyone's favorite rescue pups are back in action in six exciting, sports-themed adventures and rescues. This DVD contains many adventures, including Ryder and Marshall forming a basketball team to help Mayor Goodway, Everest snowboarding to make a daring rescue and the Pups using their brand-new Air Patroller to find friends in need. There's no denying the Pups know how to be brave and have fun! Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Sports Day! joins the rest of the PAW Patrol releases as the hottest preschool TV DVD franchise on the market, and will be available on DVD August 2 for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
PAW Patrol: Sports Day! includes the following episodes:
- Pups Save a Basketball Game - Mayor Goodway needs a basketball team, so she calls Ryder and the PAW Patrol for help. The pups become the Adventure Bay All-Stars and they'll need everyone, including a reluctant Marshall, to pitch in and help win one for Adventure Bay.
- Pup-Fu! - The PAW Patrol and the mischievous kittens from Mayor Humdinger's Kit-tastrophe Crew are both competing for their martial arts belts when they come across an ancient scroll that holds all the secrets. Mayor Humdinger steals the scroll and the PAW Patrol is called upon to find and return it back to Sensei Yumi.
- Pups Save the Mayor's Race - It's the annual Mayor's Race and Mayor Goodway is determined to beat the cheating and devious Mayor Humdinger. Mayoral contestants need to row a boat, swim and run a foot race to the finish line. The pups need to help Mayor Goodway train for the race and clean up Mayor Humdingers' disasters.
- Pups Save a Snowboard Competition - Jake and Everest are excited for the big Snowboard Competition, until they look outside and see the course is completely buried under a blanket of snow. The rescue pups help clear the course and rescue the Kit-tastrophe crew kittens who veer off-course and fall off a cliff. Everest uses her grappling hook to lower Ryder down the edge of the cliff and her snowboard jet pulls them back up to safety.
- Pups Save the Soccer Game - When Mayor Humdinger challenges the Adventure Bay team to a soccer match, Ryder and the PAW Patrol are called in to play. The PAW Patrol players start strong but a series of mysterious mishaps jeopardize their team's victory. The pups must work as a team to overcome some dirty tricks by Mayor Humdinger and pull out a win.
- Pups Take it to the Sky - The PAW Patrol takes to the sky in their all new Air Patroller airplane! When an active volcano spews out hot lava and scatters a frightened monkey family, it's up to the PAW Patrol to gather them all and bring them back to safety.
PAW Patrol: Sports Day! Fast Facts:
Street Date: August 2, 2016
Catalogue: 59178174000 (US)
DVD Running Time: 92 minutes
Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital, French and Spanish Dolby Stereo
Nickelodeon, now in its 37th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon's U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
About Paramount Home Media Distribution:
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC's home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.