I can't believe it has been 2 months now since we installed the Delta Angular Modern In2ition Showerhead in our shower. Who knew that just by adding a new shower head would update our bathroom's overall appearance, and make for a better and more relaxing shower time. Like many moms with young children, I only have 10-15 minutes to shower in a given day. If I don't get up before the girls wake and shower, I usually end up having to wait until my husband gets home after 5PM to hop in the shower. But, when I do make it in the shower, I know I will get to experience an amazing shower, thanks to the difference shower settings that offer multiple massage options. My favorite setting of the 4 available by far is the H2Okinetic® Spray H2Okinetic® Spray w/ Massage setting (Large drops and dense spray pattern plus a pulsating spray) -- truly relaxing. Each of the settings, which can be chosen by a simply switch of the showerhead dial, feel amazing on the skin, and leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated when you leave the shower.
My shoulders and neck have been sore lately, as the girls are getting heavily and like to act like dead weight when I hold them. While I don't have the luxury to sit and ice and heat my shoulders and neck, I can count on the Delta In2ition showerhead to help relax these sore aching muscles. :-) I love, love, love our Delta Angular Modern In2ition Showerhead!
Key Features of the Delta In2ition 2-in-1 Showerhead:
- A lever positioned on the side of the showerhead lets the user set the In2ition shower to one of three options: showerhead and handshower, showerhead only and handshower only.
- All In2ition models feature a variable spray handshower, letting the users choose from relaxing massage or invigorating spray.
- A pause setting reduces the water to a trickle, helping to conserve water when a full stream is not needed (like when lathering up or shaving).
- A flexible 60-inch hose that conveniently stretches to 82 inches provides extra reach and flexibility before returning to its original length.
- The shower is quick and easy to install. Simply remove the existing showerhead and screw the new shower into the base.
- In2ition showers featuring H2Okinetic technology contain an internal system that
controls the speed, movement and droplet size of the water exiting the showerhead,
delivering the feeling of more water without actually using more water.
- The In2ition showers with H2Okinetic technology feature a powerful magnet to lock
the handheld shower firmly into place into the base of the showerhead.
I could go on and on about how much I love our new Delta In2ition showerhead, but I don't want to bore you. What I will say is that I can officially call myself a "Delta Mom". And, when the time comes to switch up other bathroom and kitchen fixtures in our house, we will definitely be choosing Delta. I say this with confidence, as we have already gone ahead and replaced one of the guest bath toilets with a new Delta toilet. Like I have said in past posts, my husband is not a handyman by an means, but when it came time to install both the Delta In2ition showerhead, and most recently our Delta toilet, installation
was a breeze.
What I loved best about the whole installation process was that Delta offers easy to follow and understand installation videos on their websites. My husband likes having someone demonstrate how to do things, rather than trying to follow complex and usually vague instructions when it comes to installing things. He watched the installation videos a few days, and had the pages loaded on the computer, making installing our Delta fixtures painless and stress free.
To learn more about the Delta In2ition line of showerheads, visit the Delta website here: http://www.deltafaucet.com/bath/index.html.
Stay up-to-date on new Delta products and special offers by following their social media pages:
Disclosure: I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Delta Faucets. I received a product sample and promotional item as a thank you for participating.