Best-sellers "to go" ... travel size ... a perfect set to fall in love with Noodle & Boo.
Set includes Super Soft Lotion, Extra Gentle Shampoo and Soothing Body Wash.
3 products, 2 ounces each
This clinical-tested, hypoallergenic baby skin care kit is mild enough for daily use for newborns and babies with sensitive skin, and has been Dermatologist and pediatrician tested. What I loved most about this kit was the 2 ounce size of each product. When I not familiar with a brand, I love being able to pick up travel size bottles of their products to try out with my daughters (and myself), to see if they have a reaction to the new product. The Essential Care Kit from Noodle & Boo contained the following 2 oz. bottles, which are neatly packed in their signature pink/blue packaging:
- Sweet almond oil and vitamins E and C moisturize leaving skin sweetly supple.
- Natural formula hydrates and protects delicate skin.
- Provides a protective layer of natural antioxidants that help shield skin from environmental elements.
- Nutrient-rich milk protein nourishes and conditions hair.
- Provitamin B and vitamin E keep hair healthy and shiny.
- Tear-free formula gently cleans and hydrates.
- Extra-gentle surfactants (bubbling agents) enriched with natural moisturizers.
- Soothes tender skin with allantoin and nutrient-rich milk protein.
- Cleanses without stripping natural moisture.
- Soap-free formula rebalances skin's pH while provitamin B and vitamin E condition and moisturize.
- Can be poured directly into bath water for moisturizing soak.
Even though my daughters have been sick for what seems forever, they were excited to take a tubbie tub to try out these products especially for baby from Noodle & Boo. As I lathered up the girls with the soothing body wash, I couldn't help but love the baby fresh scent of this and the extra gentle shampoo. This fresh scent lasted long after they were dried off and dressed for bed. I will not lie, I even snuck the body wash to try out when I showered the other night, and loved how soft it left my skin. :-)
Since trying the Noodle & Boo Essential Care Kit with my girls, I was surprised to find that so many of my friends had already heard about this brand and continue to buy as baby shower gifts and as travel kits for their children. They, too, love how these products are delicate on their child's sensitive skin and how it leaves them smelly baby fresh -- even if they are not babies anymore. :-) And, just the other day, I picked up their French-Milled Baby Soap, to use with my girls --
So, if you are expecting a new baby or looking for a great baby shower gift, why not pick up the Essential Care Kit from Noodle & Boo, to pamper that new bundle of joy with? :-)
Click here to browse the Noodle & Boo product line, which includes gifts for both mommy and baby -- http://noodleandboo.com/. The Essential Care Kit I was sent for review retails for only $15.00, and would make for a great gift or must-have travel accessory for baby.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. The views above are mine and mine alone.