Organize Your Space
22 Gallon Size
2.2 Ft x 16 in (67 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm)
- Zipper closure for easy, secure seal
- Made from thick, semi-transparent plastic
- Quick carry handles make it easy to transport
- Ziploc2® Flexible Totes stay folded until use and nest inside each other
- Fits in tight spaces
under the bed, in the closet, on a shelf
- Sturdy enough to stack
- Easily stack to save space
- Organize different areas in and around the home!
- Bedrooms & closets
- Car or truck
Well, I finally started the dreaded process of packing away the girls clothes that no longer fits them. I had been putting this off, as it ultimately meant that they are growing up. I still can't believe that Savannah will be "3" in July and Arabella "2" in November. Where did the time go? I guess I should have listened when people said to enjoy them while they are babies, as it goes by fast -- because...it really did!
While the girls laid around this past week due to the stomach bug that hit our house, I had extra time to start picking up and organizing their closets. As I began going through their clothes and looking at small the girls were at 0-12 months, I found myself filling the XXL Ziploc Flexible Tote I was recently sent for review. Have you seen these totes in stores? I hadn't heard of them until I stumbled upon them at Amazon, browsing for storage bins or containers to store their baby clothes away in. Even though I am packing away their clothes and memories of their early months, I still can't get rid of them. Who knows if a few years down the road we decide to try for one more? You never know -- never say never. Although we are quite busy and content with the two girls, I find it hard to close this baby chapter. So, when looking for storage bags to pack away their baby clothes in, I was looking for the following:
- Breathable -- so they don't get musty being in storage
- Flexible and easy to store -- I want to be able to store under beds or in closets
- Ability to be stacked if needed -- Again, if I end up storing in the closets, I don't want to have to take up too much closet space
- Sturdy -- I can't tell you how many bags I have gone through over the years that have the handles break off or the bags or zippers come apart from being over packed, too heavy to handle, etc. I wanted something that was durable and would last and be easy to carry around.
Like I said, I couldnt' get over how much these totes hold. I even ended up picking up a few more off of Amazon and storing the summer sheets and extra blankets and comforters in. You don't know how happy I was to be able to get rid of the plastic bins I used to use to store these items in. And, the once overstuffed hall closet, finally was able to be a hall closet again, thanks to these Ziploc Flexible Totes, as they took up less room and were able to stack one on top of the other with easy.
When I finally get around to spring cleaning in the coming months, and begin to store away winter sheets and clothing, I will definitely have a supply of these flexible totes on hand.
You can order Ziploc Flexible Totes in sizes XL and XXL through online retailers like Amazon, Drugstore.com, etc., as well as at your favorite local retailers. My husband saw them over the weekend at Target and Lowe's. You can also find a list of retailers who sell these totes online by clicking here -- http://www.ziploc.com/Products/Pages/FlexibleTotes.aspx.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. The views above are mine and mine alone.