CLOSED. CONGRATS TO DONNA.
I had the opportunity recently to review one of the most wanted gifts/toys this holiday season – the Meon (Recommended for ages 5 and up). Have your children been asking for this? If not, just wait until they see a commercial for this, and then they will start asking for it. What a great toy this is. I can see why it has made on the most wanted toy lists, as well as won Disney’s Family Fun Top Toy of 2011. Even though my daughter is too young to play with this toy, my husband and I had a blast creating works of art that mesmerized her. Your children will enjoy getting creative and letting their artistic side show with this amazing toy!
What I loved most about this product is how easy it is to use, and that it will keep your child busy and entertained for hours. They will be able to create their own personal works of art. Unlike other light-up toys, the Meon contains no power cords, light bulbs or heat. Your child simply bends, laces forms and shapes their designs, and through the magic of Meon, their finished product is transformed into a neon-esque work of art.
How Does the Meon Actually Work?:
It's easy to use and create works of art. Just draw any picture you want on normal 8.5 x 11 paper. Snap your picture into the Meon frame. Now just trace the lines in your picture with Meon wire, snap on the cover, and watch it shine.
Already have a Meon, but need more picture sheets? – No Problem! Click here, to download more picture sheets for all Meon Versions.
The Meon can be purchased at any major retailer, as well as online at Amazon.com. You can choose from the Deluxe Animation Studio (15”), the 12” Picture Maker or the 7” Mini Picture Maker. Available in Star Wars, Disney Princess, Disney Cars, and other themes. Each Meon will provide hours of fun and enjoyable for your child.
One lucky Inspired by Savannah reader will win a MINI MEON. To enter, please complete the MANDATORY ENTRY first, and then as many EXTRA ENTRIES as you like. Make sure to include your email address with each comment, so that I can contact you if you win.
MANDATORY ENTRY: What is the one item you child or grandchild wants this holiday season?
(Please leave separate entries for each, along with your email address)
1) Subscribe to my blog via email and/or become a GFC follower (2 entries each)
2) Follow me on Facebook (1 entry)
3) Enter any of my other giveaways, leaving a comment with the name of the giveaway (1entry per giveaway entered)
4) Blog about this giveaway. It must include a link to this specific post, as well as a link to my blog, http://ctmomreviews.blogspot.com/. (In your comment, please leave a link directly to your post – 3 Entries)
5) Follow me on Twitter (1entry)
6) Tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per tweet, per day; please include link to tweet in comment below)
Enter to #win a mini Meon Picture Maker @rmccoy1234 http://ctmomreviews.blogspot.com/ #giveaway (Ends 12/5)
7) Vote for me on picket fence blogs (See button on right side of blog -- One entry per vote, per day; Note: You can only your one vote per day on ONE giveaway; duplicate comments on other giveaways on the same day with be void)
8) Add to a Giveaway Linky site (5 entries)
Open to US residents only. Giveaway ends on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. I will then use Random.org to choose a winner. Winner will have 48 hrs. to respond to my email to claim prize. If I don't hear back from selected winner, I will draw another winner.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample of this product from the vendor in order to write up an honest review. The views above are mine and mine alone.