About the Learning for a Lifetime System:
Brainy Baby’s® Learning for a Lifetime System makes it easy and fun for your child to master the preschool concepts that are so critical at this early age.
Designed for children ages 9 months to 5 years, this complete home-learning system includes interactive DVDs, fully illustrated board books and easy-to-use flash cards that maximize your child’s learning opportunities in 4 essential areas.
Here’s what your Mom’s and their children will get with Brainy Baby’s Learning for a Lifetime System…
- Academics. These are the tools you want to give your child before arriving at school—including pre-reading skills such as recognizing the letters and their sounds, knowing the numbers from 1 to 20 and identifying animals, colors and shapes.
- Enrichment Subjects. Your child will develop a sophisticated appreciation for art and music through our proven program. They’ll discover color, texture and patterns in classic masterpieces such as Van Gogh’s Starry Night…and basic musical concepts like rhythm and harmony from the works of Mozart, Vivaldi and more.
- Language Development. Young children have an amazing ability to learn a second language faster than adults ever will. That’s why this system includes an introduction to Spanish as well as sign language to expose your child to new ways of communicating.
- Music Appreciation. Starting with Brainy Baby’s® beautifully arranged Classical Music CD, your child will enjoy familiar classical tunes from master composers. Imagine helping your child grow with the music of Mozart…Tchaikovsky… Bach…and Mendelssohn!
The System includes:
· 8 dynamic and entertaining educational DVDs to maximize your child’s ability to learn the alphabet, numbers, animals, shapes and colors
- 4 interactive workbooks to reinforce the critical concepts—with sturdy “board book” pages for young learners
- 4 decks of memory-enhancing flash cards that you can use anywhere—at the kitchen table, in the car or on a visit to Grandma’s house
- 2 music CDs full of classical music and sing-along songs
Parents have raved about the products through tens of thousands of testimonials. The results of a peer reviewed university study which was recently published in The Journal for Children and Media validating the effectiveness of the content and teaching methodology used in our videos. Using excerpts from Brainy Baby's Shapes & Colors DVD, two leading research scientists in the field of children's media studies exposed two groups of children to a series of shapes commonly familiar to the young participants. In addition, the children in the experimental group were exposed to a novel shape, a crescent, using the identical teaching style used in commercially available Brainy Baby DVDs.
The results showed that toddlers between 18 and 24 months, in the experimental group, were 22 times more successful identifying the crescent shape in a book after being exposed to the crescent in the DVD.
The test also confirmed that after exposure to the DVD, the crescent shape could be recognized in other traditional 2-dimensional media. This research was conducted at University of Texas, Austin, and was published in The Journal of Children and Media (JOCAM), Fall 2010 (Vol. 4, Issue 4).
Inspired by Savannah readers can receive an additional 25% off their total Brainy Baby purchase, including this kit (bringing the price down to $29.96 if purchased alone). To take advantage of this special offer, please use promo code “Savannah25” at checkout. Act now, as this code is only valid for a limited time!
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $75.
About The Brainy Company
Hopefully by now, you have seen materials and information about Brainy Baby that was sent to you by the HighWater group, Brainy Baby’s PR Agency. Founded in 1995, Brainy Baby is unique in that it focuses on helping young children develop a love of learning that will last a lifetime. We believe that it is that zest for learning that is the key to establishing educational fortunes. The company has been around for a long time and achieved success, and critical acclaim, and its popularity and reputation have been built almost entirely via word-of-mouth. We are proud of our accomplishments having won more than 75 National Awards and Recognitions, including those from The Dove Foundation, Parenting Magazine, Teacher’s Choice Award and the Kidsfirst! Coalition for Quality Children’s Media, we’re #1 in parent and teacher satisfaction.
View our complete line: www.thebrainystore.com